This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Easter Layout

Here is a 2-page Easter layout that I finished. The main element on the layout is a wonderful cutter file collection from FileKutz by LisaJane called Easter Train Collection (lkcol01).

This is a fabulous, very detailed file collection. It comes with all of the train cars and the 3 little animals. You can also get just the train by itself (lk00006), or the animals (chick, bear, and bunny) are available individually as well.


To embellish the train and its pieces, I used flock, Stickles, embossing folders, and pen details. After assembling the train pieces, I connected them together with some silver cording. I used some Easter ribbon from Hobby Lobby to cover the seam between my patterned paper and yellow Bazzill cardstock. The date is done with stickers (Provo Craft Alphabitties). Pen details were added to the animals' eyes and faces. The title was created in my KNK Studio GE software and I added yellow Stickles to it.

Here are a couple of closeups of the Easter Train.




I am really pleased with how this turned out. This was one of the more time consuming layouts I have created, but it was definitely worth it.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. wow, Kelly, that looks wonderful...all the details of the train are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. LisaJane's file was so wonderful to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, this is wonderful!! I love all the detail to the train!!I know that this was one of my harder files :) but you are right the end results are so worth it!! I love all the paper's and embossing you used and the colors, just how I envisioned it to be!! Love the wheels too!! Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete