This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo Holder with Harley Tear Bears

Good morning and Happy Labor Day,

Here is project I did with LisaJane's files for the DT are simply fabulous and very easy to put together. This week I chose the Tanny Harley Girl Tear Bear and the Harley Tear Bear and if you click on the links it will take you directly to the store where you can purchase them. They come in all the formats for every kind of cutting machine, but they also comes in a pdf file for you to hand cut if you do not own a cutting machine. Now, I have to say these were one of the EASIEST cuts for using the E-Craft and definitely easier to put together. I am so thrilled how well the project worked out, so here we go:



I started out with some over sized clothes pins that I

got at Michael's in the dollar bin and painted them black.



I added the Harley Girl Bear to the front of

the clothespin with some red tacky tape.



Here is a side view. Make sure you attache your

cut to the clothespin upside down if that makes

sense to you, because you want to use it as

photo holder or in my case...



A gift card holder.







I added the Harley Boy Bear to the front of

the clothespin with some red tacky tape also.



I even had some scraps of jean paper in my stash.

Isn't he just adorable also?



Don't they make an awesome pair?

I am giving these as gifts to one of my very good friends,

both her and her husband own Harleys and I think

these will be cherished forever...





I hope you will continue to come back and


see more projects using Filekutz shop.




Hugs, Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda what a great idea! This is such a wonderful project idea and would make a great gift giving items too!! I also like how you change my file up a bit to make less cuts for your project, by welding the body and other parts together to get 1 cut, nice job.

    ReplyDelete