This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Butterfly Square Card

Today I am sharing a card made with 2 wonderful files (Butterfly Vine Background and 3D Layered Butterfly Collection Set ) from Filekutz by LisaJane and lots of bling. It is a square card, which I tend not to make very often. Most of my cards start with a 5x7 card base, but sometimes it is nice to do something different. After I cut the background from blue cardstock and layed it over the beige card base, it felt a little plain. The beige color showing through the blue cutout just didn't pop enough for me, so I went and grabbed a bottle of Champagne Stickles and filled in the flourishes. Then I added a couple of rhinestone flowers (from Creative Charms) and some pink pearls for the butterfly. Lastly I used my black pen to make a trail for the butterfly.




Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Kelly, I love your card..the butterfly is too cute and I like it being square!! Great job on both cuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, wonderful job on the card and using the two files together worked perfectly!! Love how you used the glitter glue to embellish the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly this is amazing, as always! Your work is SO pretty and you have a very creative eye! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete