This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

New DT Members Call

Our team is looking to add a few more Creative Memebers to the team!!
June 23th 2011 Creative Design Team Members Call, For FileKutz Design's www.filekutz.com and I also am Design Team Member,  here is my Design's there: VDBC and The More Team

Calling all "Cutter File Crafters".
For: Creative Team Call
new CT members
Apply between June 25th- July 25th  I will let the new members know by the 29th and will announce new CT Members on Aug 1st.
Why do we call this a "Creative Design Team" Well, I'm the file Designer so you all would be "Creating" projects with my designs. 

I am looking to add to my CT for the next 12 Months.. CT term will run for 1 year.
I will also be looking for Guest CT members. So please apply to be considered for a Guest position.
I'm looking for super crafty people that use cutter files, that love to post to forums, yahoo groups, on your blog. Any where else you like and willing to post on my CT blog.
And help me with new file ideas. If you need a file for some thing, Let me know. I'm always looking for new ideas.

Requirements for CT:
You will be required to post 1 projects Per month (cards, layouts, altered projects or any thing else using my files). You will get my file of your choice for free to use. You can ask for and do up to 4 projects a month. Its up to you. But at least 1 is required per month for requested files.   And 1 project a month is required for your take on the FileKutz Challenge.  You can view our blog http://filekutzdesignscdt.blogspot.com/ to see what the other ladies have been doing, to give you idea's of how our team works.
You are required to post your finished project using my files at least 2 places. One is Our CT blog http://filekutzdesignscdt.blogspot.com/ which I will give you access to upon your joining the team. And at least one other place you like to post, for ex your blog, but you can post to as many places as you like and where you like.
You are required to email me a finished picture (any size above 600x600 is fine) and a detailed description of what you did and used for your project before you can request a new file.
If you have a blog. I would like for you to post it there as well. And list my Store name, Title of file and file number used along with store link in your post. I can help you will any thing you need help with.
I will send you a formal team member guidelines and requirements to read and return to me letting me know you are good with the requirements.
Information I need from You:
Please send me an email to (filekutzbylisajane@mediacombb.net) with the following information and with "Creative Team Call" (2011) in the subject line.
Name:
Email:
Blog link:
Link to any gallery's so I can see your work:
List of your current CT or DT positions. And duties for those:
Where you like to post most often:
Send me a picture of 3 of your most recent works of art. (Cards, Layouts, projects what ever you like)
What cutters you have and use most often to cut files:
And what file type you use: ( I offer my files in AI, GSD, KNK, SVG, WPC and MTC.... Also SCUT2, PDF or PNG for digital can be supplied upon request)
I think that's about it. If you would like to apply, please do, this call is open to international scrappers also.  Please ask if you have any questions. I would be happy to answer them if I can.
Thank you - FileKutz By LisaJane

No comments:

Post a Comment