This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Egg Hunting File

Bunnies are Brown, bunnies are white.

Bunnies are always an easter delight.

Bunnies are cuddly, the large and the small,

But I like chocolate ones best of all!!



Hello all, this is Sharon and we have all noticed that Spring is popping up everywhere, from the small buds blooming to the songs that the birds are singing....many new beginnings....perfect time for my new beginning---my first post and layout as DT here. I was so excited to create a spring layout, to use a color that I hardly ever use (purple) but mostly to use this adorable svg file called EASTER EGG HUNTING w/RABBIT from FileKutz By LisaJane. I wanted to create this layout with the bunny faceless but as you can see at the file image below, the file does include an adorable face for it.

I started creating my layout by blending distress ink on the edges of the white cardstock, using the Fiskars Read Between the Vines punch on the purple cardstock, and added various easter papers and a cardstock mats. Then I got to work on cutting and creating with the file. I like to create depth so the fence was cut, crinkled and chalked with distress ink and then I cut the grass 6 times - inked, crinkled and assembled them into one piece. I cut out the bunny pieces and the basket pieces - finishing them up by chalking and assembling them also. I put together the finished pieces and added some flowers, ribbon and a poem. Now all I have to do is take that perfect picture on Easter to add to my layout...gotta love being a page ahead!! This was a fun file to play with and I know I will be using these pieces, like the fence, over again on other layouts.





1 comment:

  1. Awwwww to sweet Sharon! I really like colors you used on your layout! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete