This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Christmas Tear Bear

Good morning and welcome to another project using LisaJane's files.  I have to tell you that I am just thrilled beyond means to be on this DT.  I have never come across any easier files to put together than Filekutz.  This card literally (with cutting) took me about 15 minutes to put together and I just love it.
Isn't she cute?  The cut is from Filekutz and you can find it here.  LisaJane's files are so easy to put together and since I also love bears (almost as much as elephants) I cannot wait to get the whole set for the holidays.  Since I am on the Design Team at filekutz I get to show you lots of things and using LisaJane's files is a treat in itself for me.  I've had a few ideas running through my head and hopefully I can have this idea transfer to a project for you soon.  I added a Peacky Keen face to the bear and then some bling to her shoes and her Christmas hat.  I cut out the package that was on the background paper and popdotted to her.  A simple tag to complete the card and you can have it done in a matter of minutes.  

If you would like to check out my other projects, you can go here and find me.  Have a great day...Hugs, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment