This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Special DT Member in My Heart

I would like to take a minute to tell you about a special person to me, Kelly S she was one of my 1st DT members and has been with me for almost 2 years, I learned today that she lost her 38 year old husband, of 19 years, Keith on Oct 5th 2011. 

Please give her support in her time of need, she is a very active person in the craft world as I am sure a lot of you know.

 Kelly has been by me through everything since I started my DT Team, she was actually the 1st to sign on with me and she has supported me in bad and good times, she is a WONDERFUL card maker and I could not ask for a better Team member than Kelly, so Kelly if you do read this in the future, my heart and prayers are with you and Alex and I pray you get through this tough time with much support and the least heartache as possibale and know you are in my thoughts, Thank you for everything you have done for me and this DT Team. 

I am sharing a Halloween card Kelly has done for me, with you today, to show you how crafty this wonderful women is.

Here is what she had to say about her card: She posted this on her blog on Oct 3rd.
 This is a square 5x5 card, rather than my usual 5x7 card. It is based on a sketch provided by Creative Craft Challenges. The background paper is Green Crepe Ruche paper from the Paper Temptress. I love the texture of this paper! The patterned papers are from K & Company (the glittery orange swirls) and Cloud 9 Design (black swirly paper and orange paper with swirls). The Halloween ribbon is from Walmart. The cute little bats are from Filekutz by LisaJane Halloween Cutie faces, I used orange Stickles for their noses and added googly eyes. The smiles were drawn in with my white Sakura Gelly Roll pen. The sentiment is from K Andrew Designs (Fall-O-Ween Stamp Set). Orange rhinestones and buttons were added to finish the card.

"Batty For You" Halloween Card By Kelly S:


1 comment: