This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Anniversary Card


Here is an anniversary card I made for my parents' upcoming 38th wedding anniversary. It uses pieces from LisaJane's In the Spirit file, recently given away in her newsletter. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter yet, you can do so here.

If you missed out on it, I'm sure it will be in the store soon. I used up some paper from by scrap pile to cut out most of the card. The Happy Anniversary sentiment is cut from white vinyl and I then applied green alcohol ink to it. I also added some yellow brads to the centers of the flowers.

Kelly S

No comments:

Post a Comment