This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Valentine's Day Dino Card

Wow! What a long month Dec, was for me.. And it finally coming to and end!! I have been busy designing and redesigning old files, so keep an eye out in the next month for loads of new files!!

My little guy is doing better, no ear tubs for now, so that was great news! Christmas was a blast, I took loads of pictures and am ready to do some serious scrapbooking this coming New Year!

Last year my boys each made a animal heart valentine to give to there Grandma, Here is 1 I have loaded to the store today!!  Also included in the file is just a die cut of the dino, and regular eyes are also included.. incase you want to use the card as an invite or birthday card.

I used a chalk marker, chalk and cardstock to create this remake of the original cards.. but we had also used glitter, beads, pattern paper and embossing powder on the originals.. so many ways to create! Hope you enjoy using her/him!
You can find the File HERE





Happy Holidays Everyone! -LisaJane





No comments:

Post a Comment