This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Starfish Variations!

When I saw the starfish background file I knew that I wanted to have it and use it.
It's such a great file and cuts out so well. 
I had to use it again on a card. And to show you how versatile the file is I split up the cutted file into smaller pieces.

The starfish are made with the cuttingfile from Filekutz by LisaJane
and can be found here Starfish lk 000137.




I choose to color this pretty new image Eva the Glam by Michelle Perkett Studio.
It's the first time that I colored a mermaid. And I have to say that is was a lot of fun.

I used copics to color her and the little dots are made with Liquid Pearls. 
The flowers are from a haircomb that broke and I saved.
The embossed paper is a technique that I made and described HERE.


I hope to meet see your cards at the challengeblog.
Thanks for coming by and leaving me a lovely comment!
xxx
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment