This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Heart Belong's To You

My Heart Belongs To You Piggy Valentine!!

I hope all is going well for all of you, in the beginning's of the New Year! I am just having a blast remaking these Valentine's I created last year, for my children to give to there Grandma, same as the Dino: I just used cardstock, chalk markers and
chalk.. This one also can be a done a little 3D, using pop dot's under the different
pieces to get the look!! 

Also in the file there is a die cut of the Pig, so you can use him on the front of a card or on layouts.  You can also change him a little to make Birthday cards or invite's.. just remove his wings and add a different object to his hands, for example.. a present die cut, or balloons... ect.  You can get the file HERE or Click on the picture below..




No comments:

Post a Comment