This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Little Baby Boy

Hello Everyone,

I would like to present my First design for FileKutz by LisaJane. I just love her designs. Her creations are so joyful and great. And the other great part is that you can resize them so easily and adjust them to any project you want to use them for. This is the first time I worked with a file from FileKutz Design's Shop and I have to say they cut out so fine. Just in one time they come out of the paper. And that is a superb Job. I had some bad experiences with other files. But these come out so nice and clean. A true joy to work with.



Last night I got an email from my friend asking me to make a special card for her. Her friend got a little baby boy and she would love a card made by me to give. So what a great opportunity to use this file from FileKutz. If you go the Filekutz Blog and join us as a member you can get this file for free.
Update** This file is no longer avaiable for free**



So make sure you get there while this offer still is running.
                        Hope you like what I made with it and feel inspired by it.

If you want the recipe for this card please hop over to:




Thanks for looking and leaving a lovely comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment