This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our Little Monkey

"OUR LITTLE MONKEY"

This awesome layout was done by Sharon S. using Our Little Monkey "Make a Page" SKU LK00196 design file by FileKutz By Lisa Jane.  Sharon is a very creative scrapper and shows of her work on her BLOG, it is very inspirational work.. so be sure to check it out.  She has used her Cricut, SCAL1 and chalk/ink to create her layout.  When Sharon emailed this Layout to me, I laughed so hard.. because I have about the same photo of my 3 year old in Our Rabbit's cage! So, as Sharon stated to me "Classic Photo"!! I love it and perfect for this cut file.  Thank you Sharon, for sharing it with me and others!



No comments:

Post a Comment