This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flower Circle Mesh Jumble

I just love these backgrounds on my cards! They help make quick and easy cards after they are cut out. All you have to do is add a sentiment and you are done!


The original file size was 6"x6" and I shrunk it to 4"x5-1/4" for a card front without much distortion. The circles are more oval now but I did not have any problem cutting it. Then I added a shadow to it so that I could mat the background onto something. I love this color on the black! I think it looks really sharp!

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Big & Bold Wishes
Paper: PTI White, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Basic Black
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Archival Jet Black
Accessories: Cricut, Filekutz by LisaJane - Circle Flower Mesh Jumble Background 1 (SKU# lk00040)

No comments:

Post a Comment