This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Santa's Reindeer Rudolph


I like to send out handmade Christmas cards every year. It takes quite a bit of time and Christmas is only about 2 months away. So it is time I get to work! Here is one of the cards I made for this holiday season. The glittery green cardstock was embossed with my Cuttlebug, using the Baubles & Bows embossing folder. I sanded the embossed areas and then colored the strings and bows with a gold pen. I also inked the edges of the green and red paper with a gold inkpad. The adorable little reindeer (lk00113) came from FileKutz by LisaJane, which you can find HERE. The file was super quick to piece together. I added some Paper Glaze to his hooves to make them shiny and some Ruby Slippers Stickles to his nose to make it sparkle. Rudolph's nose needs to shine, right? I think he turned out really cute.

Kelly S

No comments:

Post a Comment