This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Like Dad

Just like Dad layout with Filekutz border.

For several weeks I'm missing my mojo for scrapping. Somehow is making cards and scrapping to different kind of Mojo's. I wonder if I'm to only one that has to deal with that... And since I have an assignment for making an album for a lovely couple that is going to be wed in September I have to work on it.
But I don't know the couple.. so getting into my feelings and let them make the work I have to rely on just my crafting. Does that make sense to you?
Well anyway.... This is the first layout I made and the border with hearts is made with the FreebieFile is from FileKutz by LisaJane. You can find this wonderful Freebie HERE
Update: This file is NO loger offered as a Freebie

Border with hearts: Filekutz by LisaJane
DP is Tilda papercraft
Flowers: Prima marketing
others from stash.

thanks for looking and leaving a lovely compliment.
xxx
Marion




No comments:

Post a Comment