This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tools Of Prey

I wanted to share my first layout using one of LisaJane's files.  I love the svg cuts that she creates and when I saw this wonderful leaf background, I knew it had an eagle layout in it!!  Not only did I get this wonderful background, but I also now have some wonderful leaf and vine cutouts to use on another layout (stay tuned).  Notice the adorable little vines in the corners, they are the "leftovers" from the cut.  How great to be able to create multiple layouts from one cut file.

TOOLS OF PREY - October 31, 2010 - Haines, Alaska

JOURNALING: A Bald Eagle uses its talons as the primary tool for attack.

PHOTOS: Bald Eagle images by Shetzers Photography

SUPPLIES USED: DCWV Cafe Mediterranean and Neutrals Cardstock, Fall Leaf Background Jumble by LisaJane at FileKutz, {SKU LK00160}, Sizzix Dot Matrix embossing folder, Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stampablities ink, Creative Cafe Just Write stamp, My Little Shoebox

Here is a close up of the cut file from LisaJane, what wonderful layers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment