This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

baby's 1st Christmas

I finally scrapped a layout of my son's first Christmas. At least I got it done before his second Christmas! LOL

To complete my layout, I used 3 fabulous cutter files from FileKutz by LisaJane. The bottom border is her Candy Cane Christmas Border (lk00027). I attached the bows in the center and folded them up to give a little dimension (at least until it goes in the scrapbook). The title is from Baby's 1st Christmas Bears (lk00103). I added Stickles to the Christmas lights to make them sparkle. The cute little guy in the center (besides my son) is from her Snowbabies First Christmas (lk00084). I added FlowerSoft to the hat to make it look fuzzy. I wrote his name using the pen tool and a file from Jan Bryson.

Kelly S


No comments:

Post a Comment