This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kelly's 1st Project

Here is my first project using one of LisaJane's fabulous files. This card is based on the May sketch challenge at the VDBC forum. The scalloped circle was provided by Crystal and I used my pen tool to make the interior dashed lines. I created the scalloped border in KNK Studio GE. The butterfly is from FileKutz by LisaJane (Spring Butterfly Tully) you can find it HERE: LK00003. There are also several brads and buttons used for embellishment. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo, but the butterfly is 3D. The top layer is just attached in the middle so the wings can be folded up. Very cool! Thanks for looking at my first project and go check out all of LisaJane's amazing files HERE..

Kelly S

No comments:

Post a Comment