This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sneak Peak of My Halloween Book

Using my Bind-It-All and FileKutz By LisaJane Files
Well October is almost here!! And you all know how much I love Halloween.. I have already started my 2010 Halloween Book for my boys..  A few weeks ago I was really sick and my hubby went out and bought me a Bind-It-All... And I just love it.. So I wanted to show off some of my book, I wanted to have the pictures in My newsletter, but then my BIL was hit a killed by a car.. and I am still dealing with that, but I am trying to get back into scrapbooking to keep my mind off of Life Stressor's so I hope all of you like what I came up with so far.. I will show it completed with title's and pictures after Halloween!! So here are some of the pages and close-ups. You can find almost all of these design's I used in the VDBC store, and the other's will be added with in the next few weeks. I will also give the recipe of each 2 page layout when it is completed, so check back the 1st week of Nov to see the end results!! 


The last pic is the front of the book, I am not done with it yet, but I wanted you to see the shape I designed and cut from my cutter using chipboard.. Now this was my 1st time using the Bind-It-All tool and I didn't glue my pattern paper to the chipboard before I cut it, so I messed up on the holing, it all worked out and i just covered my mistakes, but next time I will glue my pattern paper to the chipboard before I cut, so that is my tip for this project. Hope it inspires you!!

Also I will be holding a Challenge at VDBC for the October Anniversary Party starting on the 15th: "Show me what and how you use your Fav Crafting Tool" 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes... 10 files, 5 files and 1 file.. Your Choice from Filekutz Section. Winner drawn on Sunday the 17th (by Ginger). Email Choices by the following Friday (22nd) and prizes will be sent out accordingly. And much more will be going on and many prizes!! So come join the fun!! I will announce again the day I start the challege with the link for thread and posting pictures, but this can give you a head start on choosing your tool and project!! Have Fun!!














 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment