This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life's A Beach

I used this wonderful summer cuttingfile on this card.






You can find that file lk00137  HERE!


Star Fish Background Jumble Mesh


This great cuttingfile from FileKutz by LisaJane with these starfish as a background. I cut them out and used a part of them as a background!

The paper I used is so lovely that I wanted to keep the card simple. I found this lovely paper  from Imaginisce at my favorite (online)shop to buy: Creabest!
Here is what I made with all these items!



Thanks for looking and leaving me a lovely comment!
xxx
Marion

No comments:

Post a Comment