This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cutie

Ok so I have had a lot of time on my hands since my hubby has been off work this week, and I have been using that to my advantage LOL! I have created a few new files this week and will keep working while I can!! But here is a 1 Page Layout I did using most of my new Flourish Page Kit 2.  These are kits are all cuttable designed to save you money, without giving up that fab look!! So I used many things here, Sulyn Glitter glue (which Krystal did a tutorial on and I had to buy 11 bottles of it!! Thanks Krystal LOL!!) you can see it HERE

I also used Tim Holtz Ditressing Ink, part of my Sunday Newspaper, Pebbles chalk, Glitter paper, Metallic Paper for the flowers and metallic makers (to fill in the circles), ribbon and a DA Flourish Tree Design which I traced and cut.  There are many other flowers and butterflies in my Flower collection and Butterfly collection but these are just a few for this page kit. You can get the full kit HERE, the last picture shows what you would get. Hope you LIKE!! I will be adding more SOON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment