This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Father's Day Card

Here is a SUPER CUTE, Father's day card I made with one of my design's.  I used textured cardstock for the card itself and used smooth cardstock on the inside for the writing.  I also used Pop dots to give a 3D look.

You can fit a gift card from lowe's or your dad/hubby's favorite store right into the card! I used design Father's Day or Birthday Card 1, you can find it HERE: LK00098.  I have also added many more design's today, you can find all my design's here: FileKutz By LisaJane 


Sorry my pictures, stink.. my 4 year old broke my Nikon lens 2 days ago!! It will cost a pretty penny to replace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment