This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunny Days

Wow... A new Cutting File here!

I'm just back from a wonderful vacation in the middle of France.
Yes you read it right... FRANCE...
AAhhhhh..; J'adore cette pays!!!

yes I speak a some French as well. 
there was a time when I was exceptionelle well in the French language.
But nowadays it's a bit rusty.... LOL

And to be honest this wonderful Digital Stamp is so resambling of where I was sitting during my vacation. I love to sit in a chair, watch people play in the sand and water and reading a good book.
I took a big big pile of books with me and so did the kids.

But no longer talking about me and my vacation...
Here is the wonderfull Cutting File from FileKutz by LisaJane that she made and can be found HERE !

Sunny Days

This File is called Sunny Days and the SKU is lk 00100 and you can find it HERE in the store.

I used the title of this file on my card.


the digital stamp is called Island Life.

Thanks for looking and leaving me a lovely comment.
xxx
Marion 

No comments:

Post a Comment