This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Announcing New DT Members

I would like to welcome back Kelly S as a continuing Creative DT Member and to My 4 new Creative DT members: Eve S, Ronnie, Tammy L, and Angela S to my Creative team, a big welcome ladies.  I am very excited to have you ALL working with me and can't wait to see what you come up with using my files. 

 I have seen these ladies projects and they are all very talented, so keep checking back for some of there awesome work.  You can see all of there Bio's, Blog's and current scrapbooking, cards and craft's using the links on the Creative DT Bio Page or from Links on the FileKutz Creative DT Blog

Welcome Ladies!! Excited to be working with you ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment