This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Starfish Background

Here is another background from Filekutz by LisaJane. She originally made it using Make the Cut (MTC) software and asked me to test cut it since I have MTC also.


I used MTC to make a mat for the starfish too. I love it with the two tones of browns. I also used my new Xyron 500 machine to apply the adhesive to the background. I chose it over the Xyron 510 Creative Station since I really do not think that I would ever laminate or add a magnet to anything. It saved me $15 plus I do not have to pay for the extra cartridges.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Giga Guide Lines (Sentiment)
Paper: PTI White, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Close to Cocoa

No comments:

Post a Comment