This is a place for FileKutz Creative Member's To Show off their project using FileKutz By LisaJane Design's. So welcome and take a look and these B.E.A..Utiful Projects and become inspired!!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Announcing Sharon S as A New DT Member

Happy Friday Everyone!!

 
I want to announce and give Sharon S. and Big Warm Welcome to our Creative DT!!!

A little about Sharon:  You can also visit her blog HERE to see some of here beautiful work and get to know her a little better :)

(from Sharon)  
Ciao everyone, my name is Sharon and I have two beautiful grown daughters and an 8 yo son and a 5yo grandson who provide me constantly with chaos and laughter. I live in a log cabin by the water surrounded by woods in the beautiful state of Virginia where i can pretend to be miles away from civilization but in reality, I am close enough to multiple shopping centers in case the need to shop hits me (and it does often..HA). Other than my family, friends and shopping, I really love my coffee!! I will drink it throughout the day, every day and that will be the only bad habit I will admit to.





No comments:

Post a Comment